How do I get this deal?
Use discount code KIWISPECIAL
what exactly will i get?
Explore Mou Waho, Lake Wanaka’s most remote and beautiful island. With its steep rocky coastline, small secluded beaches and a hidden glacial lake which sits atop the island, Mou Waho is a predator free nature reserve with incredible scenery and bird life (yes, there are wekas!) Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it?!
Wanaka Water Taxi will take you to Mou Waho to explore this unique piece of New Zealand for yourself. Our tours are affordable and excellent value at only $95 per adult (kids go free!)
Your friendly and knowledgeable skipper will inform you of the fascinating geology of the surrounding alps and glaciers that created the lake, as you travel along it’s sparkling waters.
Don’t leave Wanaka without seeing the island on the lake on the island on the lake on the island on the sea!
• $95 per adult (usually $125 per adult), kids go free*. Use discount code KIWISPECIAL.
• Water Taxi departs twice daily (10am and 2pm – subject to bookings), from Lake Wanaka Marina
• 3 hours return trip (approx. 1.5 hours on the island)
• Full commentary boat tour
• 20 minute walk up to glacial lake
• Incredible views and scenery
* 1 kid per adult goes free.
Wow!! Where can I get this awesome deal again?
Wanaka Water Taxi & 4x4 Explorer
Wanaka Marina, Lakeside Road
Who is this?
Looking for the best value boat trips on Lake Wanaka? We got you covered. From Mou Waho Island tours and our Wanaka 4×4 Explorer tours to bike and hike water taxi transfers, a Ruby Island Family Adventure or just a ride out to a secluded beach.
Our knowledgeable and experienced skippers will take you off the beaten tracks to the most stunning corners of Lake Wanaka.